Cotopaxi, Ecuador (summer 2012)

Sunday, May 3, 2009

May Day (SOS)

one kid focused
the remainder totally hocus pocus:
"Hey teacher you red-butt monkey
I WANT YOU to think for me
work for me, too
i'll use you like my rambling shoe
think i'm dumb?
i'll just suck my American thumb
why should i even try?
i don't care about the how or why
of anything you think cool, dude.
am i acting particularly rude?
i don't care about your favorite history skit
and that's totally it
except for my own personal pleasure
'cause honey baby that i can measure.
now listen i just heard the bell
so adious mister school house hell
it's time to leave this prison ship
and show my friends i'm more than hip.
Peace out."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts.

Jessica in Madrid, Spring 2006

Jessica in Madrid, Spring 2006
daughter is empowering herself