Cotopaxi, Ecuador (summer 2012)

Thursday, September 30, 2010

hey Mikey

hey Mikey
i went around you on a double yellow line
my life flashing before my eyes
i hit the high white powder just fine
much to my surprise
there was nothing much else for me to do
just resting by the pool soaking up rays
wondering about you
how are you passing your days?
hey Mikey
it's not at all how you thought it would be
changing gears on the steepest uphill
instead of two riders it's usually just me
looking for someone to share the thrill
the bend keeps everything secret until the turn
there could be a storm or another blue sky
how will I ever learn
to catch the flow of tears you cry?
hey Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts.

Jessica in Madrid, Spring 2006

Jessica in Madrid, Spring 2006
daughter is empowering herself