Cotopaxi, Ecuador (summer 2012)

Monday, September 10, 2018

special Cossack charm

gonna get stuck
down on my luck
looking for my Moscow baby
wondering if maybe
she's taking another walk
when all i wanna do is talk
deep into the countryside
where she's trying to hide
but i can see
she's in front of me
throwing her perfume kiss!
nothing suspicious; nothing amiss;
she has that special Cossack charm:
i've already set my alarm.
i'll make amends
if she becomes my new best friend.
nothing suspicious; nothing amiss:
throwing her perfume kiss!
if it's heading for me,
i'll offer myself for free
when the light turns red.
is she tossing me in bed?
well, there's a sign posted on the bathroom wall:
it's her number to call.
feeling good feeling alright.
she'll be with me all night:
caviar and candlelight,
vodka and heat,
whispering on a random street,
she's holding me by the arm.
she has that special Cossack charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts.

Jessica in Madrid, Spring 2006

Jessica in Madrid, Spring 2006
daughter is empowering herself