Cotopaxi, Ecuador (summer 2012)

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Louise de Coligny-Châtillon (1914)

before we began smoking opium
i was already your devoted slave
unafraid as any other former jailbird might be
to feel your whip strike approvingly on my ass
you've forcefully sodomized me with your love poems
filling my orifices with your urgent singing
opening the gates to my body without difficulty
while i've spread myself wide to your intense advances
i remain the recruiting office deliriously hungry
for your enlistment: there are no obligations!
the application merely asks for your most sincere depravity
and my madness is fully guaranteed
if we prove to be a combustible couple,
of course this relationship cannot last, so
i'm going to give you a very good tip:
i burn for your disdain.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts.

Jessica in Madrid, Spring 2006

Jessica in Madrid, Spring 2006
daughter is empowering herself