Cotopaxi, Ecuador (summer 2012)

Friday, January 18, 2013

and now i had 4

almost overnight i had become famous
simply by changing my name from Rudolf to Amos
i heard the pounding of a helicopter swooping in low
and asked the pilot which way should i go?
he said he'd look but didn't really know:
if my future was obvious it shouldn't need aid,
but no one would help me without first being paid
so i pulled a flask and drank fine whiskey
it might not save him but i hoped it would me
the next thing i knew my reputation grew:
i found myself on the ball room floor
when a Friday night crowd started asking for more!
i opened my eyes to an even bigger surprise:
went dancing with one girl and now i had four!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts.

Jessica in Madrid, Spring 2006

Jessica in Madrid, Spring 2006
daughter is empowering herself