Cotopaxi, Ecuador (summer 2012)

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

folding you

it wasn't an illusion

your ass shining like the shimmering sea
under the harvest moon
under my firm grasp

all your beauty
shaking like a little girl
spooning her soft raspberry jello
before her philosophical studies begin

i thought i could take you!

you drove me senseless instead
into the clouds where a phantom
with invisible arms
asked me my name
and i gave him yours instead

but my hands were not the mirage
as they held to the pleasures of your body

what went and came out and in
here and there and slowly
folding you to my soul
was much more than a musical note

which a little boy plays in his sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts.

Jessica in Madrid, Spring 2006

Jessica in Madrid, Spring 2006
daughter is empowering herself