Cotopaxi, Ecuador (summer 2012)

Thursday, August 4, 2011

how we kiss

my Prozac fool
skinny little disco queen of nowhere
in your favorite cup of tea
you won't find me

carrying flowers to your birth
with all my teeth inside a cup
your cold dark eyes
still see shadows in the skies

i'm losing everything on Earth

my blue steel breast
sad sun prosperity lady
all i could hope to be
is something which you'll never see

a foreign beggar in a French lasso
finding pleasure by a camp fire dance
your black bear teeth
constantly grinding me into grief

i'm losing everything i know

between the hurried and the dead
there is no random sweetie talk
and so this
is how we kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts.

Jessica in Madrid, Spring 2006

Jessica in Madrid, Spring 2006
daughter is empowering herself