Cotopaxi, Ecuador (summer 2012)

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pretty Woman

gripping the wheel
pretty woman asked me how i feel
into a corner a hundred and five
hell, i'm lucky to be alive
but it felt damn good
just like i knew it would
(when) she picked me up
tossed a whiskey cup
told me to drink
enjoy it, baby, don't even think
'cause we're heading for a thrill
here, swallow another pill
grab me tight
we're crazy tonight
two wheels spinning top down
heavy metal satellite sound
so how's it feel
behind the wheel
screaming down the avenue
hell, i hardly knew what to do
Hendrix Cheap Tricks Hot Licks
and she picks
me and i'm sitting shotgun
Bonnie and Clyde run, rabbit, run
across the desert our mad dash
running low on gas but lots of cash
the stars dancing on the highway
Roy Orbison thumbing a ride heading our way
gripping the wheel
pretty woman asked him "how do you feel?"
into a corner a hundred and five
hell, he's lucky to be alive
dreaming about you honey
love me like it isn't even funny





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts.

Jessica in Madrid, Spring 2006

Jessica in Madrid, Spring 2006
daughter is empowering herself